- Parents give safe driving lessons!
- Reach driving test standard faster!
- Save money on driving lessons!
- Unique parent and learner pages!
- Written by an experienced Instructor Trainer!
Teach Your Child to Drive
Welcome, Teach Your Learner. This is a unique book created specifically for parents, aunties, uncles, friends etc., who want to give driving lessons to their sons, daughters, nephews, nieces etc., in fact any person learning to drive!
Written by a Grade A, DVSA approved Driving Instructor Trainer with many years of experience - the book is designed to make private driving lessons clearer for the parent and child, whilst following the format of lessons given by a Qualified Driving Instructor.
The book has a unique Teacher (parent) page and Learner (son / daughter) page system, to make information easier to access for both parent and child.
On the left parent teacher page: is clear but detailed information about each driving subject. Information has been condensed to keep teaching concise,
On the right child learner page: is key point lesson information and visuals. Colour coded bullet point lists giving the do's and don'ts of each subject keep things focused for the learner.
The book is spiral bound to ensure pages can be opened, closed and displayed easily, as well as folded back on itself. It has a sturdy, hard back cover and full colour visuals. Great for use at home and in-car.
Teach Your Child to Drive Book Ensures...
- Private lessons are carried out safely
- Skills taught are correct and up to date
- Subjects coincide with Qualifed Instructor lessons
- Parent & Child understand what's being taught
- Parent & Child work together on each goal
Private practise saves time and money!
There are no minimum or maximum number of lessons required for a learner to get to test standard, or pass the driving test.
The DVSA state that it takes around 40-50 hours of driving instruction along with about 20-25 hours of private practise to reach a standard that's safe enough to pass the test.
The Price of Just 1 Driving Lesson!
This of course, varies widely, depending on each individual.
What we can say, after many years of teaching learners, is that alongside driving lessons, carrying out private driving practise gets learners to test standard faster.
Private practise also means you should require less driving lessons, therefore you will save money on driving lessons.
Makes Teaching & Learning Easy
- Unique Parent & Learner Pages!
- Clear and easy to follow visuals on Learner pages
- List of requirements to succeed on Learner pages
- List of common mistakes on Learner pages
- Driving Test tip on each Learner page
- Key subject points and tips on Parent pages
- Driving Instructor Trade Secrets on Parent pages
THE PRICE OF JUST 1 DRIVING LESSON!
Start saving money on Driving Lessons!
Reach Test Standard Faster!